Entry One: Who We Are
We were frustrated with what was on offer in the marketplace. Complicated pricing structures, one-size-fits solutions, disconnect between the key parts of the service, ambiguous and vague costs.
So we decided to build something better.
We wanted a business that took pride in small things, the things that often set your business apart from your competitors. Adding a personalised postcard to an order, available for a call with you or your customers, preparing and packaging products to deliver your brand.
We also wanted a business that stood for big things. One that understood its social and environmental responsibilities and that was not driven by commercial gain, but could still be used as a platform to accelerate growth and to add value to its stakeholders.
We offer a service that is hands on, so that you do not need to be. One that is structured so that our key people are in positions to add the most value to your supply chain and your business. We do not have strict processes or require you to fit into a single type of service, instead we offer flexibility and craft a solution around you, your products and your customers.
Key Facts About Us
- Founded in Summer 2018.
- We pride ourselves on our attention to detail which results in every order delivered exactly as you and your customers expect.
- Our in-depth knowledge of handling and shipping at key points of your supply chain allows us to offer insight, ideas and solutions to our clients.
- We are experienced in all major eCommerce selling channels and webstore platforms and can provide our clients with coaching, consultation and development work.
- We take responsibility for our waste and emissions as a company and as individuals.
- Our complimentary carbon neutral shipping programme contributes to reducing our client’s environmental footprint. We also offer sustainability and environmental coaching services.
- We invest time and effort in getting to know you, your team and your products to become a trusted business partner.